The Bullseye is in the house !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bullseye is in the house !!!

First a big thanks to Tom. That was the best packed guitar I have ever received. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

This is my first Charvel and my only concern is what the hell took me so long to get one !! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

You can see my other thread about the neck but man every thing people say about the playability of these things is true !!

This bullseye is in such great shape I hate to take her out of the house but unless I can find another guitar with a neck like this one she will get played alot !!

once again thanks to this forum for all the great info. ( I bet my wife would disagree [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

hammer out..............

Re: The Bullseye is in the house !!!

Congrats dude, and don't worry about it, PLAY the guitar!!! That's what it was made for. I use mine at gigs all the time. What's the point of having an awesome playing guitar sitting in it's case? Play it at home, play it in a band if you're in one, PLAY it!!!!

Mine's probably the second worst one after Tracey. Not that dirty a fretboard but not new either and I've sweated on it heaps, but nothing a good cleanup wouldn't fix I'm sure.

Comment

Re: The Bullseye is in the house !!!

STOP!!! --- Hammer Time!!
      Glad ya like it dude. It was a tough decision, but I needed to free up some capital, and that's about the only rig I had that was all original, not parts, and worth any $$. Plus, it's only down in KC, so I can drop by and visit it once in a while!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

And Hammer....just get a pointy parts beast. Then you'll have one you won't be afraid to ding!

Comment

Working...
      X