Question about my Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about my Charvel

Hi Guys, I have a Charvel that I got for Christmass in about 89-90 I think... Anyway I don't know too much about Charvels, so I thought I'd ask.
    It is clear red with flame maple (not too flamey) on the front and back and the sides are painted red. It is a Dinky style body, rosewood fretboard,white dot inlays,Jackson style headstock,one humbucker and two singles.It has a Jackson Floyd trem and Jackson tuners.22 frets.The number on the neckplate says:329915 and has a PO box address in Fort Worth Texas

Re: Question about my Charvel

Sounds like a Model 2 or a 375DLX... What does the logo look like on the headstock?
    Occupy JCF

Comment

What you've got there is a 375 Deluxe Exotic. Made in Japan and a very nice guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
        Sounds like a Model 2 or a 375DLX... What does the logo look like on the headstock?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your slipping Tekky.. Model 2?? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh yea, my vote 89 375DLX

Comment

The MOAIP is melting Todd's brain!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

It's got the big Charvel on the headstock in white. I guess I should have put this on the import forum huh?? Oh well. I've always loved it. The neck is fantastic, and it's the only guitar I've seen with the flame on the top as well as the bottom. Is this a laminate? Also how does the model compare to some others? Good, crap, in the middle? Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X