Interesting Trivia Question at GXP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Trivia Question at GXP

Largely applicable to those of us that are bullseye reissue owners. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.guitarxpress.com/cgibin/w...i/gx/home.html

...Hhmmmp. Hadn't thought of that before. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] The other 10 or 15 must be custom shop orders. Let's see, there's Kev's big mouth, I think Toby's strathead had it... I wonder what else had one? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Interesting Trivia Question at GXP

Yep. That's the one.

Comment

There's the two winter NAMM strats that Matt at OSG has. They had the plates on them.

Comment

Oh yeah! Good memory, Chuck.

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Actually, I recall seeing at least three other Charvies in members' pics from Winter NAMM 2003. Two were strats with the FR speedloader set-up, remember? One was blue one was a burst (...possibly the first raspberry burst?). And the third was the white Tele, with the mud flap chick inlays.

Comment

How about USA Charvels with "Jackson" Ontario neckplates??? There's a sprinkling of those over the years too(one in my house).

Comment

Toby's strathead, was that the hot wheels flame with matching headstock?
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Shred, be careful!! Kev's kinda sensitive about his big mouth....

Comment

I gotta guess no more than 50 guitars total .. i'm not sure how many plates were made either ..

[ November 13, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                X