Charvel serial number 1644 on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel serial number 1644 on ebay

This guitar is the real deal.....I sold it to the owner who has it now for 2500.00 on ebay....Now he wants gold and the king and every f@#kin horse the king has for it....It will rot on ebay at this price.....Dave....I love you man.....I wish I would have never bought this guitar from you for good reasons.....It had a good collector home with you...where ever you are email me when you read this.....It is flawless condition...but to be truthful it plays like crap......sounds like crap...and is just a clean charvel....sorry...no magic in this beautiful guitar.....Its a rare blue to yellow sunburst dinkey with binding....but 5800.00 hundred.....come on man....the U.S.A is on the brink of bankrupt...sickning.... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Re: Charvel serial number 1644 on ebay

hi mark, I almost bought this guitar a while back for $2200.. originally it was floatin round for $1800-ish......beautiful sunburst ! my second fave finish next to blue to silver burst.....its a dinky and thats why I didnt pop for it..too small of a body but gorgeous nonetheless....its # 1644 ? I have # 1646 ,mines an explorer with graphic [I would trade it for a 4 digit hamer standard] hint hint... very interesting how close they are numbers wise..
    the dinky will sell maybe not on ebay but it will sell, its only money and theres always more of that to be had.. I am actually surprised some of the high rollers havent killed the auction yet , even more surprised matt is letting it go [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ........ best, john

Comment

Mark is a good friend of mine that lives right down the street... and I have played this guitar - it plays terrible and sounds like **** but it's in great condition... I can't believe that guys asking that kind of money for it!!! What a rip off.

Comment

Yup....you almost took it from me didnt you...But i promise anyone who pays over 2500.00 is either an idiot or from a foriegn country...

Comment

Peedenmark....you know how to get a hold of Dave....Gunnar 442

Comment

Working...
          X