I'm Surprised!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Surprised!!!

I was just surfing for some Charvel SD Eye candy.
    I noticed this is still forsale :
    www.jcguitars.com/charsdrdf1.JPG

Is there a reason why this one has not been bought ???
    Or what about this one here:

www.nealsmusic.com/guitar70.htm

Whats the scoope on these, as it seem like more and more SD are not forsale and hard to find....

Re: I\'m Surprised!!!

Only that he's asking way too much as with most of his guitars and items. But then again he sells Mighty Mite so we can't expect too much.

Comment

I've been talking to Neal about the trans-red one for a few days. He won't move on his price of $1295 or whatever it is. I've been trying to work out a trade. It's # 4600. He said that back when you could in his words "actually call Jackson and talk to someone", he did and authenticated its' originality.

That doesn't mean I'm trying to say "stay away from that guitar" by the way, I was just a little interested. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 31, 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: circle of the tyrants ]

Comment

there was a post on the old JCF board about that flame bodied one. im not sure its as original as he claims.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
          there was a post on the old JCF board about that flame bodied one. im not sure its as original as he claims.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would have to agree.

Comment

I wouldn't buy anything from Neal. He parts out everything and has been building/misrepresenting Charvel guitars for years. I wonder if he still has the 22FRET white/flame "pre-pro" Star??? (no such thing as a 22 fret pre-pro)

Comment

Wasn't that a forum member's guitar? I seem to recall it sitting on ebay with a BIN of $900 for a few months.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
                I wouldn't buy anything from Neal. He parts out everything and has been building/misrepresenting Charvel guitars for years. I wonder if he still has the 22FRET white/flame "pre-pro" Star??? (no such thing as a 22 fret pre-pro)
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I second that.

Comment

Damm this sucks I was thinking of scraping up the cash for that Warrior pro to, thanks for the heads up! What can I say I'm an Import Jackson Junkie. LoL
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

i used to own the flamed one at neal's.
                    i think this is how it goes-
                    neil sold it to tracy, tracy sold it to tim(BRO-FF), tim sold it to me, i sold it back to neal.
                    has made the rounds i guess.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                    X