Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another strathead? Will we have to wait until NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another strathead? Will we have to wait until NAMM?

So the dates for the 25th anniversary guitar have come and gone. Will there be another limited run strathead Charvel "special edition"? The end date of the 25th guitar's order period always made me wonder if a different run was going to happen between then and the next NAMM show in January. And I believe there were rumors that a hot wheels flamey strathead might be next? Or will it not be shown until NAMM?

...I'm curious but, ultimately, still hoping custom strathead orders also get allowed. Will be majorly disappointed if this isn't the case.

Re: Another strathead? Will we have to wait until NAMM?

time will tell...if anyone knows...they aren't saying...patience is a virtue...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Chances are we'll find out about it in Anaheim in January... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
        Chances are we'll find out about it in Anaheim in January... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'm hoping the "it" doesn't turn out to be only a different limited edition strathead run.

DM: patience is only a virtue when you've already been able to place the custom strathead order, and you are just waiting for it to be built. That's a wait I'll gladly endure. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it all depends on what the turn out of this first Anniv is ....

Comment

Working...
          X