1959 strat/country guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 strat/country guitar

hey guys i need a little help im going to a school in hollywood for guitar craft and they want use to list all the materials for a 1959 strat and and all the materials needed to make a guitar for a country musician. i need to know the types of wood used, radius of neck hardware, pick ups exc.i have looked all over but no luck if anyone can help me with any info i would appriceate it
    thanx [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: 1959 strat/country guitar

Dude,

If you are in Hollywood, cruise down to the GC on Sunset. If they don't have one in the vintage room, there are a lot of other shops on the corner.

Comment

PM Jim Shine, he's the only Strat guru I know of. He can probably give you some excellent tips.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

oh man im there all the time why didnt i think of that ill go down tomorow to gc
        thanx guys

Comment

Ummm, hit the Fender website and look up the specs for a standard American Tele or Nashville Tele. I'm sure you could find the specs for a 59 Strat as well there.

"...a guitar for a country musician"? That would be anything if the guitarist is worth his pick.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            PM Jim Shine, he's the only Strat guru I know of. He can probably give you some excellent tips.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1000
            Jim knows his Fenders...
            Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
            X