• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid question

Are the only USA charvels San Dimas?

Thanks

Re: Stupid question

no...the san dimas series was made in ontario...also there have been custom ones made throughout the years...when you ordered a custom shop they could put either decal (or silk-screen)on the headstock...the plate would still say jackson tho...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

...Although some customs have had etched Charvel plates like the mid-90s reissues.

Comment

SO San dimas guitars...are not made there?

And there are other USA Charvels? I am guessing when it comes down to it, that buying a San Dimas is better than a *normal* if I can use that word Charvel?

I am thinking with income tax, buying like a 500-1000 dollar craftsman toolset, maybe a few model charvels, paying off a loan, and maybe a san dimas charvel.

I have played them before (years and years ago) and remember them having phenominal (spelling) necks.

Comment

School's in session...

San Dimas Charvel

Jackson/Charvel World

Comment

I learned years ago in the Army that the only stupid question is the one never asked.

Comment

I learned from South Park there's no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Another thing the army will teach you never volunteer for any thing.Also (don't forget nuthin)75th INF 1st entry in the creed handbook.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Creed has a hand book? When did that happen?
                  What is it all layed out on how to play in drop d thru a PRS and try not to sound like every other nu-metal band but still do?
                  LOL
                  sorry i had too.
                  Gil

Comment

The army? spent 6 years in the NAVY i only signed up for three, i never did figure out how they pulled that off. NAVY=never again volunteer yourself.

Comment

Hey shipmate... I was on the America (CV66) for 2 friggin' years, I feel your pain!! LOL

D>

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                        I learned from South Park there's no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then again there are the few out there who call people who don't know everything stupid. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Not CREED you numbnuts.75th INF (Ranger)creed hand book [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          That was a good one kudos.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

When I got out I was in the 50th. Airborne Ft. Bragg. Hoowah!

Comment

How much is too much to pay for an alright condition San Dimas Charvel?

Originality does not bother me, as long as the neck, body, neck plate are the same, someone could swap the pickups, electronics, whatever for all I care, just as long as the main of the guitar is intact.

How much should i be looking to pay?

Comment

Working...
                              X