No announcement yet.

ETA for new jackson imports in the uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETA for new jackson imports in the uk?

usa buyers will have their chance in march but what about the uk? i can't get an answer from my local retailer.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: ETA for new jackson imports in the uk?

Scott & Matt ship to the UK, no? I think it comes out cheaper even with shipping & import duties, from what folks have said.

Comment

yea, matt said he can ship to me, but that i have to pay the guitar in full once it is available, since financing is only available in the US.
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

You could always pay your Credit Card off in stages....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

don't have a credit card. that's how i got in trouble years ago. can't get one now anyway and no overdraft either. doh! i'll just have to TRY to save up (hmmm... that's what i ALWAYS say!).
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

just phoned sound control in nottingham - i've been told the new imports will arrive in SEVEN DAYS. i'll be surprised if he speaks the truth.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

So what happened mate? did they turn up when they said they would?
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Sound Control carries Jacksons? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Meh! The one here doesn't. The only shop that has Jacksons here has some JS series, some MG and some pro, but no US or any neck through.

Comment

If they are telling you 7 days, I'd be skepitcal. I'm stateside, and they said a few weeks yet.

Comment

Apparently these guys have them

http://www.coda-music.com/jackson.html
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Would one of you English chaps contact them
                      http://www.coda-music.com/contactus.html

and inform them how to spell Randy's name? [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        So what happened mate? did they turn up when they said they would?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, useless bastards. i might end up getting a dk2ff or dx10dfs instead soon..
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Guitar Guitar in Glasgow had DK2Ms in weeks ago. They all sold out very quickly though and they don't expect more any time soon apparently.

Comment

UK outlets seem to only sell the Jap, Korean and Indian Jacksons. There are a few USA's floating about but it's not a common sight.

It might be worth one of the Jackson people explaining exactly why Fender is not making the effort to market Jackson correctly in UK?

I am meeting kids who are getting into guitar that think an ESP LTD is a better quality guitar than a USA Jackson. That is not how to sell guitars.

Sorry, you can have your thread back now

Comment

I stock US Jackson's in Portsmouth, Hampshire. The big problem is getting the stock from Fender. I needed an SL2H for a customer a couple of weeks ago and there was only one available for immediate delivery......in a colour that the customer didn't like!!!! I took it anyway as they are so hard to get hold of. I've now got 5 US guitars on backorder for delivery whenever. On the Jap models, they are coming through very slowly. I'm still waiting on the DK2M's.

Cheers
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X