Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a Charvel

Hi all,

A guitar store near me has a used USA Charvel, and I am going there tomorrow to check it out. I've seen the guitar before, but didn't get a close look at it.

Here's what I know about it: USA Charvel, bolt-on neck with pointy headstock. The logo is the guitar shaped logo, with 3 on-a-side tuners. It has 3 single coils with a pickgard. Unfortunately, I didn't get a look at the neckplate.

Any ideas from this limited info as to what it might be ? Anything I need to look for when checking this out ? They want $350 for it.

I am not familiar with Charvels, (not too many around where I live).

Thanks

Re: Help with a Charvel

if it has a San Dimas neckplate on it buy it...run there...don't walk or tell any living soul where the store is [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

check out charvel central boards visual link for some sweet eye candy to compare

http://pub82.ezboard.com/bcharvelcentral

does this gutar have a standard trem or a Floyd? sounds a little like my 2195
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks for the input Shawn.

I went to the store, and unfortunatly, the guitar was gone. I realized that it'd been about a month since I'd last been to that store, so it doesn't surprise me that it was already gone.

Comment

DOHH!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] watch out for pickgaurds thats my rule of thumb bro not that it aint real but you must open that up and look for dates and telltale charvel san dimas stuff !! fender body fake's scare the pizz out of me and i am always leary ! also is this a strathead if so more plus's for it being real note my opinion is most strathead pickguarded charvels are real my 2 cents only and i am sure there are real pionty;s with pickgaurds agin YOU MUST TAKE OFF THE NECK AND LOOK INSIDE then let us know whats up and i can help otherwise your on YOUR OWN ! hope ats legit man GOOD LUCK [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ! alz

Comment

Working...
          X