Brett, Fill us in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett, Fill us in...

Just so everyone's up to speed. Check out the San Dimas guitar I won on Saturday morning...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=33044&rd=1

Now, the f&cking kicker...

http://pub82.ezboard.com/fcharvelcen...icID=100.topic

Why can't people just stick to their words anymore? I'm going to do the best I can to hold this dude accountable, even if it costs me money. I'm tired of this crap.

Brett

PS - And I'm not trying to refer to myself in the third person - just keeping the threads with the same title.

[ September 28, 2003, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: brett8388 ]

Re: Brett, Fill us in...

Unbelievable Brett, I'm sorry this has happened and I hope everything turns out for ya bud.

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

my sentiments exactly...d.m.
      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

This guy has 15 negatives and from his reponses to Brett doesn't seem to care about any kind of ethics or his reputation. He also seems to sell a lot of Charvels and Jacksons and I hope this time the JCF community rallies around this one and teaches the guy a lesson since we are dealing with a dealer and not a one off auction. If he screws one of us he will screw all of us.I pity the guy who has this guitar because he'll never be able to play it or show it without a lot of people knowing what a scumbag he is.Anyways we have strenght in numbers and I hope nobody buys anything from this guy.

Comment

If nothing else I hope Doc can find out the name of the guy who sabotaged this one.

Comment

His feedback rating would be much worse if he didnt hold it back. He only posts feedback after you've posted yours, that way if you give him negative, he gives it back.............So, I'm sure there were other complaints that never got into his feedback........I certainly will never buy from this wanker..........

Comment

I actually bought Skully from this guy. He's horrible at returning e-mails. I hope everything goes well...
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I remember him better now.

I emailed him on the Red Jackson sculls and he never emailed back
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

I'll betcha between 2 guesses I could tell you who backdoored it.

[ September 28, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Greg Crowe ]

Comment

Can't read the link to the Charvel Central "kicker." Wish I could.

What's the seller saying now, Brett, that it's not for sale anymore? If you won it on ebay, he has to sell it you, right? Or am I just being a naive idiot here?

Comment

I'd vote the naive idiot thing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      Actually he is obligated to deliver if he's accepted payment for it, otherwise the worst you can do to him through Ebay is a slap on the wrist.

Why can't people just leave this stuff alone? Why is it sooooo important to notify a seller that the $600 BIN for a $2500 guitar is bad? Sounds like someone got pissed they missed it and offered the guy the real value. Sissies with too much money.

That was a sweet-ass deal for an SD round V. I hope whoever fukked it up for you suffers a horrible break-in and loses their most prized guitars (damage, theft, dents) [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Brett, I hope your attourney makes an example of this assclown and nails him to the cross. Nothing p!sses me off more than some jerk who sells an item, gets the money, then backs out of the deal. Its time for justice.

Comment

Originally posted by 83SanDimas:
                          I remember him better now.

I emailed him on the Red Jackson sculls and he never emailed back
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You went for Skully too??
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I liked Scully buy I did not bid. I did post in the scully thread. Rumor of it being a Japanese and all. I liked it alot but I bought the Ontario Strathead instead.
                            It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Ahhhh. We have pix of your Ontario strat-head in the gallery??
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X