Kahler Tremolos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler Tremolos

Would you be interested in buying a Jackson or Charvel with a Kahler?

Re: Kahler Tremolos

Very much yes, but you can't count my vote as I won't be buying any gear right now.

Comment

Let's look at this as if you have the cash in hand to buy the guitar. You're in the store, they have the guitar you want, but you have your choice of a Kahler or a Floyd. Which one would you take home with you today?

Comment

Floyd, yes. Kahler, never.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I would take home the guitar that played, sounded, and looked the best. So please get these guitars into a store so I am presented with the choice. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm fine with Kahlers or Floyds. Just no Wonderbars.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yes, I'd buy one with a Kahler then. Hard choice to choose between em though. Are you guys thinking of offering them on USA Series guitars instead of the floyd or just as an option?

Comment

I would probably go with the Floyd if everything else was equal.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

We're pretty much all used to Floyds, and realistically, I'd probably grab the Floyd'd guitar, but it's interesting that a KV1 wouldn't be the same without the fixed Kahler, and the only KV I lust after is a KV1.....Maybe (sad as I know this is), the right endorsee playing a Kahler'd guitar would make them alot more desireable....

Have Jackson considered doing an equivilent of the Jeff Hanneman soloist?
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Kahler all the way. I just don't like Floyds.

Comment

IF the Kahler had a Floyd style nut,yes....Where is the advantage of a neck through if 1/3 of it's mass at the body joint is in a CNC machine chip pan??

The Kahler nut doesn't work well with the "classic" Jackson headstock,and I will never have one with that SLS headstock (if given to me,i would maintain posession long enough to trade it in).
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Floyd only - I wouldn't even consider a Kahler on a production guitar.

A nice custom shop option for any Kahler diehards out there, though.

Comment

Kahler fixed \m/

Comment

I would choose a kahler over a floyd 99 times out of 100.
                          If you guys decide to use Kahler again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease put a floyd style locking nut on it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I would LOVE an sl2h with a kahler

Comment

Kahler Flat Mount? Not on your life. I have never tried the Flyer or the Spyder but I'd be interested to. I hate Flat Mounts but its primarily because of how ugly they look. They take up too much surface area on the guitar. If presented with a Floyd and a Flat Mount I would take the Floyd everytime. If it was one of the other Kahler models, I would try it first before I make a decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X