Prepro Charvel Boogie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepro Charvel Boogie

Thanks to "Kramer" for a good trade. I recieved the Boogie/Charvel pre pro today and I am very happy. The neck is a work of art. The body is much prettier in person. The Kahler mod was done extremely well. I will just change the pick up and play her as is.

I hope you enjoy the soloist, and I hope you continue to frequent this forum. You have another nice Jacksonsnow so this is the place to be.

I for one am glad you chose to join the JCF and sell this guitar on the forum.
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Re: Prepro Charvel Boogie

cool!....feedback ! thanks...and I'am happy with the SL3. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] smooth deal, most excelent. thanks...83...i will gladly deal with you again...and thanks to all e-mails...sorry if i did not return all of them... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] by the way...my e-bay user name is u100r....brothers [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice score 83 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] !!Killer peice for sure,good call on the pickup change.Enjoy her bro [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ,Chuck

Comment

Can someone fill me in as to why he was banned?
        Thanks,
        A.P.

Comment

I'd like to know that as well...

Comment

I see the classified thread was removed....

I did read it before it was deleted. Kramer was a little upset over some of the comments directed his way and responded with some rather specific remarks. I believe he was not informed of his banning or why he was banned. I will wait for the admins to respond before I speculate further.

Comment

We have no reson to respond. Someones banning is not everyone elses business, nor do we inform the banned individual becuase if they do enough to get banned, why should we waste our time on them

Comment

Oh well. He seemed cool enough to me. I'm glad he brought that guitar here and got it in the hands of a true fan instead of doing all the things he was talking of doing to it.
                Seems he did more good than harm in that regard.

[ September 25, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

I agree Chuck, I aam very happy he was here.

Action of some type was warranted, but I respectfully disagree with banning without notice or explanation.

Comment

Good for you, untill I make you an admin, it really doesn't matter. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Dang I missed the sale??? Dang - Kramer should have Emailed me [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Congrads 83

[ September 26, 2003, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Comment

Sorry Jeremy

With the giant "BaNnEd AsS" under his name I thought the admins were trying to draw attention to it as an example to others.

Thanks Hoss

Kramer was very fair in the pricing and the guitar is better in person. 1 3/4 nut. The neck has a fantastic profile and is in excellent shape. I will not correct it in any was as I feel it needs no correction.

I was wondering what pick ups are in your boogie? I want to change out this carvin. I will try to find something that may make use of the switch.

BTW, I am hooked on this body. The contours are soft and match the neck better than a San Dimas production body. The comfort bevel just dissapears into the back and it has no hard lines. I will be looking for another.

Kev

[ September 26, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: 83SanDimas ]

Comment

Killer score 83!!Congrats [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] !!How about a creme Duncan in that badboy!!If you can find one,might be what it had originally [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ,Chucksplatter

Comment

I'll agree that Jeremy's reply was a little harsh. It is borne out of frustration that all four of us feel at the moment.

As of late the tempers on this board have been raging out of control. For us to get a grip on the situation, we need to work to act quickly. It also seems as of late every 5th thread is asking about or criticising our conduct or some small insignificant detail. This almost insinuates that there's some wrong-doing on our part. This frustrates me because I spend more time trying to explain things that, in all honestly, we really don't have to explain... This is time that takes me away from monitoring the board, working on the MoAIP, or just taking a moment to enjoy the board.

We all want the board to be the happy little world that it can be, and from what I can tell, you all want the MoAIP back. But to do so, we need to move from issues without having to continually revisit them in a discussion committee. Do we want you to feel sorry for us? No, but we need be able to do our job and not be second guessed on it.

What we will tell you about the banishment is that at first glance some rules were broken. We moved quickly to do something about it before things got worse.

[ September 26, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Call me an asskisser!!I think you dudes do a great job!!Seems like it must be a thankless job sometimes!!

Comment

Working...
                              X