Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANY THANKS!!!

Hi guys and gals,

Now that the NAMM-Cram is over and I have recovered from a bad case of "NAMM-Thrax" (post NAMM illness due to exhaustion and shaking the hands of lots of sick people at NAMM), I'm back on here after about 3 weeks of not having time to check it!

I want to thank all of your JCF members who came to the show and complimented us on the display guitars as well as the new 2006 upgrades to the X, MG, and Pro Series models. All of us appreciate the feedback and support!!

Many of you are asking who got which Custom Shop pieces from NAMM. Mike otzen and I are working on getting that list posted ASAP on the Jackson site. Hopefully it wil be up in the next 24-48 hours.

For those of you who don't know, you can now order a Custom Shop Charvel with a licensed Fender(R) headstock. Call your Charvel dealer now and be the first on your block to get one of these new "classics"!!!

I also want to publicly thank Phil Collen, Jon Levin, Corey Beaulieu, Matt Bruck, Phil Demmel, Metal Mike, and Jim Root for taking time to stop by the booth and for your help in making Jackson and Charvel a success!!

There's lots of cool new stuff for 2006 - go out and support your Jackson and Charvel dealers and get your hands on the good stuff!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: MANY THANKS!!!

I forgot to mention my thanks to Chelsea Constable and Mike Learn too!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank You for making my dreams of owning a strat head a reality now if you guys can get the custom quotes to Matt quicker I can spend my money quicker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Many of you are asking who got which Custom Shop pieces from NAMM.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...;page=0#638252

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Do you know if there were any lefties available?

thanks,

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
          X