• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Central no view without being registered

I got in ,just now.I'm registered.
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Re: Charvel Central no view without being registered

I am regisered over there and i got the same message yesterday.I think EZ BOARD.COM is having all its members update their security files.We have no problem with lurkers, its an ezboard thing.

Comment

I was always registered there and got the same message last night....but I logged in and all was fine. I think you need to be registered in sites that you want to post messages on.

Monte

Comment

I'm registered also and can't get in.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I never log out of this board or that board, but I hardly ever go there anyway. I did stop in yesterday to lurk and was still logged in from the last time I was there, which was awhile ago. I just went there a little while ago and had to sign in again. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Charvel Central no view without being registered

I find it funny that those folks over there don't want you dropping by without being part of their little world. I guess they are the coolest and the elite of the guitar world. Next we will need to own an all original pre-pro to look at the site. Just one mans opinion

Comment

So how hard is it to register?
              Their's is not the only board like that either.

[ August 30, 2003, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Chuckracer ]

Comment

I don't see what the issue is here.. To the best of my knowledge you ARE registered over there ...aren't you?
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'M REGISTERED BUT STILL CANT GET IN
                  The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Toejam, You or maybe someone else must of deleted your temporary internet files on your computer. That would make you have to sign in again.

Comment

I'm registered too and it won't let me in. And I lurk over there at least 2 or 3 times a week and then yesterday it gave me that message. Also belive me anyone is welcome there, even loser's like me

[ September 01, 2003, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Drsracing ]
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by fasteddieclark:
                        Next we will need to own an all original pre-pro to look at the site. Just one mans opinion
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's the way that board started off, you had to have a SD Charvel to be accepted as a member. It was an attempt to obtain members who were serious about Charvels. It didn't generate good enough numbers in terms of membership so it was opened up. It's more or less target marketing.

However, like this board, Charvel Central is privately owned.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

i get in fine...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by Fretburner:
                            Toejam, You or maybe someone else must of deleted your temporary internet files on your computer. That would make you have to sign in again.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Deleting temporary internet files wouldn't do it (plus, I haven't done that in awhile anyway). Only deleting cookies would, and I don't delete cookies for any guitar sites I go on. I live by myself, so no one else has access to my computer.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's obviously something do do with EzBoard. I was there recently but had to simply log in again and all was fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X