Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best price on the Charvel 25th Ann. now that OSG is out .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price on the Charvel 25th Ann. now that OSG is out .....

Who is giving the best price on the Charvel 25th Ann. model now that OSG has terminated the relationship with Fender & Co.? Anyone know?

TIA
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Re: Best price on the Charvel 25th Ann. now that OSG is out .....

Hang on and I'll let you know I'm working on it
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Jason at Drumcity is right on par with OSG. He ordered 6 of them.

Comment

I checked with my local dealer here in Va. Kelly's Music said they could get them for $2700, to me that sounds a bit steep.

Comment

They heard about OSG and will now make the extra $300! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

$400. Matt was selling them for $2299.

BTW, did FMIC cancel his 25th orders? I asked on his farewell thread but he didn't address that. Anybody know?
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yep...all orders are out the window. i'd talk to kevin easton, guys... i'm sure he'll do better than dcgl

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

these stratheads will be GREAT ! SEE YA , ALZ

Comment

I agree you ALZ.... They will be killer!

Comment

Sorry lerxstcat, I must have missed it. FMIC will no longer supply me with anything, so all backorders including the Charvels are out.

Matt

Comment

the address? are you serious? I dont care either way. I care how the guitar plays and sounds and looks. I want the routs to be right the neck profile and headstock to be right and the top with the body wood true to howm it used to be. I want the dots correct and the bridge to be fixed. AS long as its made in the USA I am all there.... to each his own.

the jackson shop will probably move it makes good business sense.

its great to hang to tradition but I would hate to see the custom shop charvel/jackson go away cause fender doesnt make enough money on the product line.

the ontario and san dimas charvel jackson are gone/going and no one is going to stop it except fender.

Comment

Just curious, how do you guys feel about your 25th aniversary Charvels being built in Fender's Corona, CA custom shop?

Is it a non-issue? Do you care if the neckplates have "Corona, CA" stamped on them?

Do you think this will cause people to back out of their orders?

Comment

Templates are Charvel, and it's being made as a Charvel. At the end of the day it is a Charvel.
                          It costs big money to keep two plants open doing the same type of work (both in Southern California).

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_van_earache:

the jackson shop will probably move it makes good business sense.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Guess you missed this large thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=1;t=001436

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah man... been hurricane crazy here at home and work for the last week.... have read in small spots.. I just read that LONG thread....

OOPPPSS...NNEEVVVVVERMIND>.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X