Guitar Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Parts

Are there any other suppliers around other than Warmoth that are any good ?

Re: Guitar Parts

If you're looking for hardware, Allparts has some good stuff. Same for WD Music.

I've also heard good things about USACG for bodies & necks.

Comment

Allparts is also overpriced quite frequently, so if you find something you like there, I'd shop around for a better deal.

www.projectguitar.com has a list of links to good sites. (as well as lots of great info)

Comment

I've had good luck with Guitar Parts Resource. Here is their link.

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/guitar_index.htm

Comment

In addition to the above, Axe Guitar Parts, www.guitarpartsdepot (especially for Floyd stuff and ESP spares), Parts is Parts in New Hampshire (don't have the website handy) Good for original OEM replacement stuff, and www.stewmac.com (Stewart MacDonald) Also for bodies and necks, Musikraft for Charvel type designs. For electronics and Fender hardware including amp stuff; www.angela.com. Whew, I think that's it.
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks for all of the info, I will check those out...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              www.boogiebodyguitars.com
              www.usacustomguitars.com
              www.musikraft.com
              www.mightymite.com
              www.allparts.com
              www.sandimasbrass.com
              www.luthiersmercantile.com
              www.stewmac.com
              www.guitarpartsdepot.com
              www.rockinger.com

[/ QUOTE ]
              That about covers it! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Although, I believe SanDimasBrass is no more. Their website is gone and I was working a deal on a hardtail bridge with them, and no more coorespondance and they went belly up.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                www.usacustomguitars.com
                www.musikraft.com
                www.mightymite.com
                www.allparts.com
                www.sandimasbrass.com
                www.stewmac.com
                www.guitarpartsdepot.com
                www.rockinger.com

[/ QUOTE ]
                That about covers it! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Although, I believe SanDimasBrass is no more. Their website is gone and I was working a deal on a hardtail bridge with them, and no more coorespondance and they went belly up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I noticed that too last month, though I´m still hoping they´ll find a way...

There´s one other large USA retailer, quite well known for pickguards... but I can´t recommend them and stay true to my own morals, as some of their business practices are more than questionable [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  www.usacustomguitars.com
                  www.musikraft.com
                  www.mightymite.com
                  www.allparts.com
                  www.sandimasbrass.com
                  www.stewmac.com
                  www.guitarpartsdepot.com
                  www.rockinger.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I noticed that too last month, though I´m still hoping they´ll find a way...

There´s one other large USA retailer, quite well known for pickguards... but I can´t recommend them and stay true to my own morals, as some of their business practices are more than questionable [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yea, I know who you mean. Their pickguards are reasonable. They have made 2 custom ones for me, but their hardware is expensive!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    www.usacustomguitars.com
                    www.musikraft.com
                    www.mightymite.com
                    www.allparts.com
                    www.sandimasbrass.com
                    www.stewmac.com
                    www.guitarpartsdepot.com
                    www.rockinger.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Yea, I know who you mean. Their pickguards are reasonable. They have made 2 custom ones for me, but their hardware is expensive!

[/ QUOTE ]

It´s not their prices that bother me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, Really sorry about this, but

<font color="yellow">www.fretsonthenet.com</font>

How I could forget our own budman, prime purveyor of J/C replacement parts, I will never know. SOrry, bro.

And since Budman is the J/C Jehovah (and I´ve now said Jehovah twice), you may begin the stoning now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

boogie bodies is also defunct.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        boogie bodies is also defunct.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        I don't think so - www.boogiebodyguitars.com/guitar_bodies.htm

Lynn Ellsworth sells them through this outfit.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          www.usacustomguitars.com
                          www.musikraft.com
                          www.mightymite.com
                          www.allparts.com
                          www.sandimasbrass.com
                          www.stewmac.com
                          www.guitarpartsdepot.com
                          www.rockinger.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It´s not their prices that bother me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, Really sorry about this, but

<font color="yellow">www.fretsonthenet.com</font>

How I could forget our own budman, prime purveyor of J/C replacement parts, I will never know. SOrry, bro.

And since Budman is the J/C Jehovah (and I´ve now said Jehovah twice), you may begin the stoning now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awe, man. I forgot too. I just ordered from Budman again. How could I have forgotten? Brain dead I guess. Must be age?

Comment

Hey, you are forgetting one VERY important person...............Ed Roman.............. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry, I just HAD to!!! Never gets old!
                            I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                            X