SD Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Explorer

I'm onto a SD explorer with the diamond plate finish. It came with a Floyd but the owner removed it. This one has the pointy headstock. Everything else is stock including the original case. I know the market value for the strat styled SD's but don't have clue what an Explorer is worth. Whats a fair price?

Re: SD Explorer

If he removed the floyd, what did he replace it with? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing, he used the floyd on a model 6. the explorer is just lying around.

Comment

Get it for anything you can!!!!!!
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

He's robbing parts from an original SD Explorer to put on a model 6?????
          [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Diamond plate on a SD? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Never seen one. Anything's possible, but highly unikely. If the axe is legit, likely a mod.

Comment

It's obvious the guy doesn't know what he's got. Offer him $100 for whatever's left of it.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X