Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you prefer and why? Trem

OK be honest..
    I prefer the Kahler - but my playing is still in need of work [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , then the Vintage Brass, then the hardtail, then the Floyd. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Re: What do you prefer and why? Trem

Well on any guitar a non resessed OFR is king, but I just can't really get along with Kahler'sor vintage's. Maybe I suck to much [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Exactly the reverse of what you said! Hoss, did you smoke your breakfast or what!? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Floyds Rule! I would include tunomatic with the hardtail classification as well.

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Naw haven't smoked for years. and my guitar playing is not what you would call smokin [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] . but i do like the Kahlers and I know I'm not the only one...am I ??

Comment

Is this "poll" supposed to be for Charvel owners/users only? Just curious because it is in the Charvel section.

Anyway, I love Floyds, Kahlers, and String thrus. In that order.

Comment

Yeah - sorry - for San Dimas Charvels [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X