Strathead Parts Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strathead Parts Guitar

Just got this one from Tim Rose. All-Parts Charvel San Dimas Strathead w/ebony board and very early Floyd Rose. This guitar is incredible! Tim did an excellent job on the paint and finish. This will be as close I as come to a genuine Strathead unless the Custom Shop starts taking orders for 'em.

Strathead
    Strathead #2
    Strathead #3

Re: Strathead Parts Guitar

Very nice! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I sold Tim that neck. I loved it purely from a wood working sense. My pop, long dead, was and excellent woodworker and as a result I can appreciate a nice slab of mable/ebony. Wife thinks I must have a genetic sense looking at my own guitars and rifle's. Cool guitar.

Comment

thats sweet. BTW i think that body may have been mine....lol. was it originally a vintage trem. if it is i have the neckplate, logged as a metallic green,1 hum, v-trem, strat ,ebony board, jackson couldnt verify the headstock type, when i got it, it was a mix of charvel & fender parts & it had a brass (keyhole saddle) V-Trem

Comment

Originally posted by charvel pointy head:
          I sold Tim that neck. I loved it purely from a wood working sense. My pop, long dead, was and excellent woodworker and as a result I can appreciate a nice slab of mable/ebony. Wife thinks I must have a genetic sense looking at my own guitars and rifle's. Cool guitar.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tim mentioned in one of his emails that he bought it from you. I think that he said that he changed the body from v-trem back to floyd once he got the neck. I cannot get over how good that neck feels.

Comment

ooops...you're hooked now...there's no going back..lol...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
            X