Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 25th Aniv. Charvel.. anyone know anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 25th Aniv. Charvel.. anyone know anything?

What is the deal with the new 25th Aniv. Charvel guitar. Anyone get a look at a proto or play one?

Anyone have one on order (or plan to order).

I wonder how much of the price is going to Fender [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance.
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Re: New 25th Aniv. Charvel.. anyone know anything?

Diablo Motzart held one said the flame was incredible in person .. and OSG is charging $2299 for em ... Matt has several orders already ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

are they solid flame or just topped....& i think i want one bad

Comment

topped
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

i bet they are sold out by now..they were only taking a limited number of orders on them...i heard roman got 2-11

Comment

They're taking orders for a set number of days. The production is limited to the number of orders received during that time period.

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian Guitars:
              i bet they are sold out by now..they were only taking a limited number of orders on them...i heard roman got 2-11
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah it's limited too as many orders in 90 days .. they never mentioned any quantity limits ...

Comment

ive got a funny feeling we will see multiple #s 2-11.....

Comment

Working...
                X