Thanks to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to everyone

Thanks guys for posting up pics, updates, and journals its cool for us that couldn't go. Really appreciate that you guys took time out while having fun to inform us sad sacks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Thanks to everyone

+1 Thanks for everything guys! I was wondering, did anyone snap pics of the import stuff? I've looked through a lot of pics but haven't seen a DK2M or if the RR3 actually has binding,etc. If there are import pics somewhere please post a link.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Another +1. It was fun to read the stories and see the pics. Thanks for taking the time to share.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        +1 Thanks for everything guys! I was wondering, did anyone snap pics of the import stuff? I've looked through a lot of pics but haven't seen a DK2M or if the RR3 actually has binding,etc. If there are import pics somewhere please post a link.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are picture of it. Matts post has 1

Comment

DK2M has black binding. It is a very nice axe, you guys can't go wrong with one.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I also want to thanks the guys who took the time to get new info posted here!!

My sincere apologies to Kevin Maynard, whom I left hanging at the last moment!! (My only excuse is that I was still chasing down Custom Shop guitars up until late Wednesday afternoon.....at that point nothing else mattered!!). I'll try to get you the scoop in time at Summer NAMM!!

Hopefully, I'll be forgiven by then!!???!?!? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X