Tekky or anyone NAMM Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekky or anyone NAMM Question

Was there a crazy Hodgepodge show like we saw last year? That was so damn memorable.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Tekky or anyone NAMM Question

Not that I was aware of. But strangely enough. Friday night we were at the HOB for the Washburn show with Nuno's Dramagods and Disturbed. George Lynch came out during a couple of Disturbed's songs and in the middle of one he broke into the "In My Dreams" solo.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

The show on Saturaday at the Grove was really cool. Al Dimeola, Johnny Hiland, James Bruton? (kinda like a 2nd rate Mark Knoplfler), Dee Sniders's Van Helsings Curse which was actually a pretty big production. Very Spinal Tappish but I have to admit I thought it was good. It had a "metal" band a string section some chanting "monks" and the music was a bunch of excerpts from classical, metal and horror movie music and all Dee did was narrate. Tim hated it, I dug it.
      This hot 20 year old chick Orianthi played and was really good. She sounds alot like Santana but with more chops. Pat Travers played and that was cool. PRS' band played, great rhythm section and Paul likes to solo alot and maybe he shouldn't. He and Michael Bolton were actually trading solos [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Derek St Holmes (Ted Nugent) sang with PRS and sounded incredible. Then Joe Fag Turner kinda ruined everything with a Rainbow cover band. Then a bunch of Pseudo famous Hollywood posers played. GREAT Show up until the end. Much more "variety than last years show.
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Van Helsing's Curse I've always felt was pretty cool. It's basically TSO, for Halloween. And actually some TSO members recorded/perform with VHC
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
        X