source to buy a old 81 strat head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• source to buy a old 81 strat head?

where can i find sellers of these? i want a stock one perferably [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    hopefully she was [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ June 11, 2003, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: RICH R ]

Re: source to buy a old 81 strat head?

http://pub82.ezboard.com/bcharvelcentral
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Bring LOTS of money!

Comment

And a B.S. detector
        www.kiddhavok.com
        www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Originally posted by skidd:
          And a B.S. detector
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck finding a stock one. I'd guess that 75% of the "stock" ones are fake. I own one of the very few 100% stock original pre-pro's(black and white bullseye graphic) and I've been offered up to $4500 on it so far....... not selling! I hope you have a truckload of cash!

Also, if you do find one, do yourself a favor and run detailed pic by us before getting taken. Also, if you do find one, don't tell anyone where it is or how much it is before you get it in your hands.

[ June 11, 2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Greg Crowe ]

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by skidd:
            And a B.S. detector
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good luck finding a stock one. I'd guess that 75% of the "stock" ones are fake.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought you were talking about B.S. detectors at first.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] wow sounds like i would be better off with a gwm copy? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It would play the same,feel pretty damm close and alor cheaper, mojo is extra!
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Good luck finding a stock one. I'd guess that 75% of the "stock" ones are fake. I own one of the very few 100% stock original pre-pro's(black and white bullseye graphic) and I've been offered up to $4500 on it so far....... not selling! I hope you have a truckload of cash!

Also, if you do find one, do yourself a favor and run detailed pic by us before getting taken. Also, if you do find one, don't tell anyone where it is or how much it is before you get it in your hands.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yea rub it in. I still remember the day you bought it. I had been watching ebay all day. I think it was a saturday.
                  My girlfriend talks me into going to the mall. Get back and bang somebody got a steal. Wasn't it in portland from a 0 feedback seller? Anyway yep da bullseye is on bad ohmbre

Comment

Originally posted by RICH R:
                    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] wow sounds like i would be better off with a gwm copy? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, the GMW copys play and sound better. I have a played several pre-pros, and the GMW's are all better.

Comment

Rich.............you have mail.
                      ~Tom

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ITS EASY TO GET A 1980 -81 ALL LEGIT UNMODDED STRATHEAD CHARVEL HERES THE TRICK THOUGH ALL YOU NEED IS A HUGE BOX FULL OF CRISP HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS THAT YOU DONT NEED AND LOADS AND LOADS OF KILLER LUCK [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] OR YOU NEED A TIME MACHINE ! THATS REALLY ABOUT IT GUY REALLY THOUGH ITS A REAL FREGGIN ***** AND THATS THE STRAIGHT UP TRUTH ! GOOD LUCK BUT FOR ME ITS OVER I REFUSE TO PAY $3500-5500 FOR A GUITAR THAT I AM NOT EVEN SURE SPORTS ITS ORIG NECK ,PLATE,TREM, ETC , ETC ,ETC, , STILL THEY RULE IF YOU CAN FIND ONE BUT A DAMM ***** AND THE BULL AND STORIES ARE GETTIN OLD ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] PEACE AND GOOD LUCK ! YOU WILL INDEED NEED IT ! SEE YA , ALZ

Comment

Working...
                        X