Was Warren DeMartini at NAMM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Warren DeMartini at NAMM?

I haven't seen any pics of him, so I assume he wasn't there, which seems a little odd given the launch of his signature series.....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Was Warren DeMartini at NAMM?

And were there any Charvel brochures or flyers of the DeMartini guitars? I haven't seen or heard of those either.

Comment

There was the poster behind them on the wall, but it didnt hjave a pic of warren on it.

Comment

I heard that he was there, but I did not see him. And no, there was no marketing materials for any Jacksons or Charvels.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

This seems like an odd marketing strategy. Which endorsees were at the booth this year or is that not Jackson's thing?

Comment

I read Phil Collen was there, but hovering around Ibanez more than Jackson.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              This seems like an odd marketing strategy. Which endorsees were at the booth this year or is that not Jackson's thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

FMIC doesn't really schedule too many appearances or perfomances during NAMM. From time to time their room is hard enough to get into with everyone in it. Appearances just makes it that much more difficult.

With that said, chances are you'll see Tony Franklin in the room for most of NAMM, but that's because he's an FMIC employee. (SWR I think) Gary Hoey pops in every so often and I've seen him perfom there and do a product demo as well. Other than that endorsees just pop in and out every so often. (and are usually whisked away to the Dealer/Rep room/area)
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Are the DeMartini Charvels really a new signature guitar for Warren or has Charvel just reissued a bunch of guitars with the same graphics [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

It seems to me that they just released a line of guitars with the same graphics. Does anyone know?

Comment

Did anyone ever find out about the hardware? balck or chrome?
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I read Phil Collen was there, but hovering around Ibanez more than Jackson.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe looking for an old Destroyer... let´s hope not...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Are the DeMartini Charvels really a new signature guitar for Warren or has Charvel just reissued a bunch of guitars with the same graphics [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

It seems to me that they just released a line of guitars with the same graphics. Does anyone know?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a new line, they're just available through the custom shop.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

This is what he endorses as far as I know.

http://www.performanceguitar.com/
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I like the pics of Warren painting the blood!
                          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

That page is pretty old now, and I would imagine that FMIC would make sure that his Performance Signature range is on hold for a while....
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I didn't see Warren but Izzy Osbourne was there.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X