Strathead Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strathead Info

Since returning home I've learned the info I got at the show regarding strat headstocks on San Dimas Standards was incorrect. The only way a strathead can be had is through the custom shop, which is a $300.00 list price upcharge. Forget about the $600.00 upcharge for a strathead on standards, what I'm being told now is it's not an option.

Sorry for the bad information... I was just the messenger.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: Strathead Info

That coincides with the price list then. Maybe someone was talking it was like having a $600.00 upcharge on a standard? Or they were talking out there ass. Unless you go crazy with the graphics and bells and whistles you can still get a Strathead for not too much more than a standard
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Matt, is this only Charvel, or can I order a Jackson custom with a strathead now?
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That, I want to know too.
        I'd love to order a reverse Strathead Jackson.

Comment

I have been told that it was only on Charvels. But I'm sure Matt can confirm or deny that.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Charvel only. Sorry!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

So I guess the new old guitar to lay hands on will be a Jackson strathead LOL!
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                So I guess the new old guitar to lay hands on will be a Jackson strathead LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Geeeeez..... It's never enough, is it?? LOL [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X