X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ontario Charvel serial numbers

Do they start at #6000 or at #6001?

Re: New Ontario Charvel serial numbers

6000 I think .. Lloyd was the one who did those plates so you could always ask him ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Was Lloyd really first?
      As far as I remember, when I ordered this neck plate and got it confirmed, the bullseyes were still considered to be Jackson or etched plates.
      I had some discussions with Tim about the plate and about the safe serial number range above the leftover San Dimas plates then. Since the San Dimas plates started with #1001, imho it's logical to start with #6001. I also asked Tim to give me #6000 or #6001. This was before the bullseyes have been announced to get the same plates. I don't know if my guitar really gets #6000 or #6001, or if somebody else already got it.

[ May 26, 2003, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: Toby ]

Comment

Lloyd was the one who actually had the reish plates made up .. It was requested by the bullseye buyers and Lloyd decided to go find a shop and have them made ..he hand delivered those to the CS himself .. so he knows where they started ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Ok, I believe it. It's great that he did it.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .. I think we are getting our lines crossed.. wasn't saying you didn't believe it .. What I was attempting to say was because he was the guy who did the plates he should know where they start. You may have been able to specify #6000 but if he did the plates himself it is entirely possible that could change your number. I do know my bullseye should be the first bull and it's 6011 and my Bigmouth is 6007 ... it is entirely possible they withheld 6000 at your request or even started the new plates at 6001 and you get a leftover plate at 6000 ...

Comment

Working...
            X