Elvis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis?

Cruisin' around this board,and next door at Charvel,I often hear reference made to a mythical beast going by the name of Elvis,owned by a certain Mr AtomicCharvelGuy. While I certainly do not doubt the existence of this mighty instrument,I would very much like to see photographic evidence of same.
    Thankyou.

Re: Elvis?

elvis should be in their gallery.... he's, if memory serves correct, a gold sparkle, 2 hum, floyded strathead. been a while since i saw a pic tho, so i could be way off.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You are correct .. It is a gold strathead and my understanding it is a mutt but a killer guitar. Here the insane atomic dude and his family ....

[ May 23, 2003, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That Blood Skull made it's way to Texas and is my one and only Charvel. Sweet guitar, but I'll stick with Jacksons.

Brett

Comment

Oooh, Sparkly!
          Now that is a handsome beast, and in good company,too! Thanks for the responses,and kudos to Mr Atomic [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Well Brett .. if you ever decide to dump her and I have cash I'll be glad to buy her ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yuppers, that would be Elvis. The gold sparkly thing, NOT the dirtball flashing the gang signs.

Everything you've heard about this guitar and its powers are true. I've actually played Elvis, or rather Elvis consented to letting me play it. Hot molten shards of shred-dom raged from the board, thick slabs of tone tone tone surrounded the room in the color of ecstacy. Yessir, I walked away a changed man and a true believer. This is the most incredible guitar I've ever touched.

Comment

It's amazing what those Charvel logos on eBay can do for those fender and GMW guitars.

Just Kiddin... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Bet that coffee table could tell some stories too [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

actually that's not my house, but you are right as the rain with that statement gary. chuckles,
                    thanks for the report. he has learned some new tricks since then as well. when i whistle, the case opens, elvis pops up ,does a 360, and then the whammy magically floats over and twists itself in!!! it's a regular riot!
                    tommy
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah Tommy...I'm sure it's the whammy that gets "twisted" every time you bust out that guitar!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X