jacksonguitars.com site update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacksonguitars.com site update?

anybody suggest when i should expect all the new range of jacksons (both usa and import) from namm 2006 to be on the www.jacksonguitars.com website?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: jacksonguitars.com site update?

I guess when everyone gets back.....why? it's here? something you didn't get to see?

Comment

Last year it was upgraded a month or two after NAMM if I remember... Fairly late compared to other brands.

Comment

didn't think the show was still going on.. or do they get a holiday after the show?
        i didn't get to see the MG series from the namm pix that were posted.
        once the new guitars are on the jackson site, then would be a good idea to order the guitar of my choice. i just don't want to be waiting ages for an order whose availability in the uk is as yet unclear.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

They are rather slow in updating.
          Hell, they still have the old style PC1 up there.
          -Rick

Comment

i'm holding my breath for the update on the site and am bursting already. c'mon jackson, get yer skates on. i wanna new guitar. money's burning a hole in my pocket.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I'm waiting to see the full spec sheets on the customs like they put up for Summer NAMM.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                i'm holding my breath for the update on the site and am bursting already. c'mon jackson, get yer skates on. i wanna new guitar. money's burning a hole in my pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop holding your breath. There is nothing new you didnt see here.

You want a new guitar? Order it now. They wont give you one when they update the site. The .pdf is the real deal you get.
                At least for the MG series (possible confusion about Binding on RR3 and KE3).

The MG series will only have EMGs and no boost (and you should be happy about it). Its been pictured.

Comment

Well the boost thing is your opinion. I love the EMG gainboost. But given a choice between HZ's with a boost and real EMG's without. I'd take the later anytime.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop holding your breath. There is nothing new you didnt see here.

You want a new guitar? Order it now. They wont give you one when they update the site. The .pdf is the real deal you get.
                    At least for the MG series (possible confusion about Binding on RR3 and KE3).

The MG series will only have EMGs and no boost (and you should be happy about it). Its been pictured.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    yeah, my point exactly, the specs and pics were up even before NAMM. order now, from Matt, er...other Matt, or Scott, and get a good deal!

Comment

Update for what? Jackson did some upgrades to the import line for NAMM. The USA series stayed the same, with a few finshes removed. For the most part NAMM was to display some paintjobs and CS guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Update for what?

[/ QUOTE ]

They could at least remove the models which have been discontinued more than a year ago, like the Swee-Tones, SLS and SLATQH

Comment

I see the website has been updated with pics from the NAMM.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

They have taken down the "old Specs"

Comment

Except some of the JS30s still say alder....
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X