Bullet Trussrod??????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Trussrod??????????????????

I was watching the Ultimate Ozzy video last night and I swear there was a bullet trussrod on Jake's white Charvel. I was drinking and all but I swear I saw it. Did anybody else see it? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Re: Bullet Trussrod??????????????????

That #1 white guitar of Jake's is a Charvelized 1974 Fender Strat....Jake's friend who worked for Charvel modded that guitar by doing the following things:

Replacing the stock pickups with a Duncan JB and two slanted DiMarzio HSH-1s, wiring only a volume and tone knob in

Shaved the back of the neck a bit

Painted over the headstock and body, gave it a Charvel logo

Replaces the stock tuners

Hope this helps you out...if you check out the gallery on Jake's website then you can see the guitar before it was modded.

Comment

Thanx, I knew I couldn't have had that many beers. Although it sure feels like it! 74' would be the large headstock I thought?

Comment

There was a picture of that axe before it was refinned and it started it's life as a sunburst or tobacco burst and it did have a large head in the picture ..they probably shave the headstock down .
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Yeah, I forgot about that...ah well, sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X