Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more pics of charvel

here's a few more pics:

hope you enjoy. rest of pics are in general jac/char area, with the rest of my guitars. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: more pics of charvel

It looks so clean. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Sooooo nice. Get ready for the hordes of offers from people wanting to buy it off you!

Comment

I had the same exact guitar! As a matter of fact, I sold it to a good friend of mine and still get to play it whenever I want.

If you ever want to sell that thing let me know. I LIVE for quilts and flametops!

Comment

nah, i'm not looking to sell it. i've had it for 18 years. it's helped me to achieve the level of stunning mediocrity that i play at today!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          thats a hoot that you had the same one, i figure they made a few like it, probably at the same time. was your serial # close to 4167?

Comment

hey kevin, how's it going.

i can't remember if i've seen pics of your guitar(s) or not.sounds like you're about my age if you've had one that long.old. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i hear kids play here and in music stores etc. who are way better than me an i think, jeez, i'm way older than them. then i think, f**k me, my guitar is way older than them. then i think: i could trade my guitar for beer!! lots of it!! yeah!! then i go home and play the same licks i've been playing for 18 years. it's sad, really.

Comment

Mark

Very Cool!

I have had my first San Dimas for 20 years and would not part with it either. So how much did you say you wanted for it.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Just kiddin ya

Kevin
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Hey Mark

I am freshly 39 Graduated in 82

I walk in to music stores durring the work wek and have ties on older than the kids in there. It is ironic because we were them once and we pissed off the sales staff then. Now I go in and it's "How can I help you"

I have had mine since new. I did not play for many years and just started again. I have been thinking I am still not playing enough and spend too much time browsing the internet for another strathead.

You know I have heard your home recordings so I do not think you walk into music stores and some blink 182 riff blows you away... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

check out that axe! strathead, birdseye, graphic, that's about as charvel as you can get. you have a gem there, i bet you get a lot of inquiries about that one....
                  i'm in the same boat as you. i stopped playing for a few years (work) and then picked it up again later. now i play as much as i can. i'm making a conscious effort to get off the net and stop looking at every guitar on the web. i was addicted to the anderson site, gbase, wildwood, jackson, etc. now i just check in with the jcf every few days and that's it for the most part.When i got cakewalk (thats what you have, isn't it?) that was a breath of fresh air. i had my own home recording ability for the first time ever, and i have had fun writing new stuff. it's been 12 years since i have written anything, i forgot how much fun it is. i'm probably done recording till the fall but send me what you are up to, i'd love to hear it.have a good one

Comment

Sweet axes [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Both those guitars are stunning! What's also amazing is how clean and well cared for they look, almost like they are brand new from the shop. I commend you. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Well the pictures make it look better than it is. Plenty of dings and mileage...

Mark..

I have yet to record as I am hunting down a MIDI driver for my asus all in one motherboard...

If I can not get one I will invest in another soundcard option.

Kevin

Comment

Wow! That looks an awful lot like a Charvel project I'm working on:

Comment

ha ha i had one first [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Just kidding! that's a pretty sweet looking axe you have on the go. beautiful flaming on it, i can't wait to see it when it's finished. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Did you do the finish on it yourself and the whole nine yards? Looks great.What do you call that?tangerine burst?

[ May 04, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: markpb ]

Comment

It's a cherry sunburst. Is yours mahogany with the flame top? It kind of looks like it. That's what mine is.

Comment

Working...
                              X