NAMM PRS Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM PRS Show

Hippytim and I got shot down a couple times but we were persistent and finally scored passes to the PRS show on the 3rd or 4th try. Killer show. Highlight of the trip for me I think. Oh yeah Tim was cool as hell. Here's a couple pics

http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: NAMM PRS Show

Thanks for the props Chris. I had a blast bro. I'm glad you and Rudy snapped pics of the show. What a fantastic show.

For those that couldn't attend, the show featured Al DiMeola, Johnny Hiland, Pat Travers, Paul Reed Smith Band featuring Derek St. Holmes (Ted Nugent's former singer), Michael Bolton, Orianthi, Dee Snider's curse project, Joe Lynn Turner, Hollywood All-stars, and some dude I'd never heard of.

The high points of the night for me were Al, Johnny, and Pat.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Al played electric guitar? Man I wish I had seen that. Lately it seems you can't pry him away from his acoustic.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Al played electric guitar? Man I wish I had seen that. Lately it seems you can't pry him away from his acoustic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Al played a lot of electric guitar back in November when me and Jack the Riffer saw him.

- Newc

Comment

Uh oh! that means I need to go see him next time he's on tour in the are. I got tired of all the Super Guitar Trio stuff, but if he's back doing some of his electric classics, thats a must see for me.

Comment

Tim!

GLAD YOU GOT IN!!!
            Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
            Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Thanks JR - where were you guys?

Anyhow, here's the one and only pic I snapped at the show. RoodyRocker snapped a bunch - hopefully he'll post them.

- Newc

Comment

I just sat (and ate and drank) in tier 3, way over on the left.

I thought Johnny Hiland was great and seemed quite thrilled and honored to be there and to have his model announced. That was pretty cool to see.
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

It was nice hanging out with Tim and Chris at the show, had a blast! I just got done organizing my NAMM pix. Including the low quality MPEG video I shot, I think there is a bit over 3 gigs worth [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Of course there are tons of high resolution pix from the Jackson/Charvel booth [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                  I will have a DVD of the whole thing burned tonight. Tim, let me know where to send it if you can still host it, all JCFers are welcome to view it [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                  X