Was Caparison there this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Caparison there this year?

Hey by chance did anyone see Caparison there this year & get any pics. Last year they were on the first floor & Tom S. Englund & Herik from EverGrey signed for them last year? & nobody knew about it. Just Curious.
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Was Caparison there this year?

I saw em, I think they were in the basement. I got a catalog.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Caparison was there, 2 booths down from MCS. I got video of James Murphy performing at their booth. It'll be posted...uh...in the near future.

What up Ron? Nice meeting you at the Jackson booth!

Comment

Ron would You post pics from the catalog , or e-mail me a copy of it? If you would kind sir. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Venom can't wait thanks.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Ron would You post pics from the catalog , or e-mail me a copy of it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just PM me your snail addy, I'll send you the thing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuk, I just found a box w/ your addy...you sent me something last year...can't remember what it was...you still on 129th?

Comment

Hey Ron I just sent you a PM with the info, & as I said then Thanks for looking out If you should be in need of something let me know. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, dude, what are you doing up at this hour? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I work nights Ron I'm a bartender so 6-7am is bedtime for me I'll wake up around 3 pm start my day then get to work around 9pm at night.

Comment

Working...
                  X