anyone get a group pic this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone get a group pic this year?

For the FBI's 10 most wanted list [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I missed it last year myself just wondering if you guys tried to get any JCF pics this year?
    According To The Prophecy

Re: anyone get a group pic this year?

Well what do you mean by group? I told all you fuggers to meet at Fri at noon and again Sat at noon. Wasn't too good of a turnout at those times [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So I think we got myself, Hippietim, Tekky, JRE and pebber.

Kotzen took pics of me with other guys like Learn, myself, and D Lawrence....and the nice chap who runs the japanese shop, myself, and a DK2M [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I got held up saturday and missed the noon photo, but did get to chat with Ron and Atomic Tommy.

Comment

just wasn't the same without me huh ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Here's one from the large Friday Noon turnout

L to R is I cant remember his screen name!, me, Hippytim, Racer X, and Tekky
          http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Damn, I just missed the Friday shot. But FWIW, I did meet Mr. and Mrs. Tekky on Thursday. Nice to put a name to a face! Wonderful folks. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            mike.
            vince, we never did hook up on Saturday. bummer.

Comment

BTW the pic was courtesy of Mrs. Tekky

Comment

The first guy is Rudyrocker, I originally posted it as Roodyrocker but I wasnt sure so I searched the name and saw from the profile I was wrong so I edited my post thinking I forgot his name!

Comment

Bummed i didnt get to see all of you gys while I was there.
                  I did quite bit of bouncing around checking stuff out this year. I ran into Racex a few times. He was cool to talk to as usual. So much to see there. I just wished the show ran into the evening a bit longer. The 6pm just wasnt enough. AHAHHAHA. Cant believe I didnt see Tim,Tekky and MrsTekky. I see you guys all the time there. Missed yas this year. Hope all was everything you expected there. Who's goig to Austin this summer?

Mike
                  Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                  http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

its a shawn lane look-alike contest!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Some of us could stand to lose a few pounds, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        its a shawn lane look-alike contest!

[/ QUOTE ]
                        BWAAAAHAHAHA [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] damn i wish i coulda made it this time around [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Some of us could stand to lose a few pounds, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah yeah yeah... I'm working on it. There's a point where one hits rock bottom and then they do something about it. I'm at that point.

Kev, yes! It really wasn't the same without you.

Mike! I was also surprised we didn't run into you either. We ran into Gary Hoey, his bass player, and his drummer hundreds of times at the show, the Hilton, and at the HOB. (probably the only place where one can witness Billy Sheehan sitting at a table while Lizzy Borden and Marten Andersson just walk up and gab with him) But to be honest, we really didn't spend as much time in the FMIC room as we have in past years.

Overall, NAMM was great. I spent a lot of it running around with Brad. Kristi had a great time. On Sunday we let the girls hit the Mall while we said some goodbyes at NAMM. Some great people were met and some great contacts were made. More about NAMM later and I might post pics. I've got to go take something for my back and my aching feet...
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

My friend with my pass didn't get there until after noon Saturday, so I sat out front and waited while the "group" met up... Next year we should shoot for something more reasonable, like 2pm.

Comment

Yup, I'm with Ace. I live 15 minutes down beach blvd. from the show and I did not roll in till about 2 p.m.
                              We both are cracked though, don't forget.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X