I was wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering...

if the custom shop at Jackson would build me a Charvel Predator? I have wanted one ever since seeing Criss Olivia play one on the Gutter Ballet tour!Neck thru rev. head and toothpaste logo, and the "Hall of the Mt. king" artwork [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] ?!?!

Re: I was wondering...

They sure can. In fact, there was a craze regarding older Charvels being done up in the Jackson Custom Shop. The Lynch submarine, some camos, etc. They can use the Charvel or the Jackson logo too. The Predator was bolt on, if you wanted a neck through with a reverse head it would get considered a custom Soloist. Probably cost you 2 G's plus the graphic and take more than a year to complete.

[ April 03, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: charvel750 ]
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Cool, I'm getting ready to order a custom.My problem has been their are sooooooo many ideals/models (both jackson and charvel) that have popped up in my head,but this one keeps resurfacing! I've talked to a few people around the guitar store about this one and they all don't like the toothpaste logo,they like the charvel guitar logo more. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

I have actually wanted one like Criss' myself. But I'm going to try and get a bit authentic with it. I've been looking for a white Predator and any Charvel Legend.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

That's what I've been trying also! Those suckers are almost impossible to find,atleast one that ain't a p.o.s!!So, I figured this would be the best bet!

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

Comment

Working...
          X