NAMM Display Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Display Guitars

So... I stopped at the JCMI booth to say goodbye to my sales rep tonite and contrary to previous posts, the guitars I actually won in the lottery are as follows.

JACKSON
    Custom Rhoads nuclear graphic by Mike Learn
    Custom Soloist blue/green ghost flames by Dan Lawrence

CHARVEL
    Custom San Dimas vintage Eldred flames
    Custom Dinky vintage chlorine

These guitars will be shipped to me in the next few weeks. I'm on a plane at 4:30am, so I won't be reachable until Monday when I'm back at the shop. Get in touch with me if interested!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    [email protected]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: NAMM Display Guitars

Matt, I will take the Eldred.......

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

good, now you can stop pestering me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        good, now you can stop pestering me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone's gotta do it.......

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

so they actually call it vintage chlorine now. Makes me wonder why they ever changed it. The original chlorine was so much nicer. I dunno Matt I think you got all the best guitars. And I think all 4 of them will sell pretty quick.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            so they actually call it vintage chlorine now. Makes me wonder why they ever changed it. The original chlorine was so much nicer.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. Been noticing a change in the chlorine PC1s for the past year or so - the new version isn't half as nice. Disappointing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Bring back the old, please.

Comment

Anyone know where the Mike Learn Charvel Tele is going?
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Been noticing a change in the chlorine PC1s for the past year or so - the new version isn't half as nice. Disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I 've past up on a couple Chlorine PC1 lately because they just didn't look very good.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno but if you get it I will be very jealous. That guitar is amazing.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Matt, did you end up with the trans green and blue Soloist with the flame inlays on the fret board. I am interested in this piece. E-mail or PM price on it when you get a chance please. Probably more than I am wanting to spend ,but, you never know until you ask.-Lou
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Can you share?

Comment

Sure

Comment

Know I understand how you got to 17,000+ posts. I won't be playing your game any more. I saw your other post. Thanks for being the eyes and ears on this.

Comment

The point is to check the thread that I started to answer that specific info, I have been seeing these type of questions all over. OK, I couldn't get all the info until now. Sheesh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X