The Pics - Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pics - Thanks!

Thanks to Matt, Vincent, Oysterflight and others for sharing your NAMM pictures here. And, perhaps most importantly, thanks for sharing them the same day they were done.

It's really cool of you all to put this stuff up so quickly, especially for those of us who can't be there and experience it ourselves.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: The Pics - Thanks!

What is really strange is that given all the people here and the above average traffic due to NAMM,our posts are consecutive(638974 and 638975).
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yes, a big THANKS [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] It's nice to see what's going on with the new stuff, without having to read about it a month or two later.
      Thanks Again!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thanks again everyone. Excellent job. Great pics throughout.

Comment

<font color="aqua">A huge thanks from me as well, the pics are appreciated as some of us couldn't be there - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks a lot!
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I've been in and out of these threads, so a HUGE thank you also to everyone who posted pics and gave us some cool info on other stuff coming out [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

THANKS A BUNCH!
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Indeed. Thanks a whole lot guys! It means a lot to us guys who couldn't make it there.
                  Very much appreciated!

metal.

Comment

Thanks to everybody who are living our dream! The pics are great!

Comment

Zank You Ahl, venn I take over ze rule of ze vorld I vill be merziful on you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks to all! But especially to Matt (almost like having a correspondent there for us!)

Mark

Comment

+1!
                          Thanks, everyone!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X