Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

For all of you who took the time to get pics and host them for those of us who could not go to NAMM,thank you.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Hope you had a great time,and as far as I can tell,I'll never live long enough to afford my newest "wish list"..
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Re: Thanks

Jeez, dude, this is spooky. We both started threads doing the same thing at the same minute. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Must be something in the water here(probably due to the watermain break on Mt.Read).
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Well I didn't bring my camera this year, but I tried to make up for it by running around and getting lots of info (see other threads), So far I just see a bunch of terse requests and no thanks at all at this point [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey! I thanked you on a pm for getting the scoop. You are the man.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Sorry to have neglected your efforts,Ron..

Thank you for your footwork,networking,and,above all,the ability to remember all of it and get it on the board(my memory REALLY sucks).You did bring forth some fantastic information,and we all owe you for that..

Comment

Working...
            X