Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pics of the rebel flag Dean Razorback>?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of the rebel flag Dean Razorback>?????

Hello

I'm trying to get ahole of the namm prototype if I can, the one on ebay is probably going to be mine as he's gettin it next week~

but I want to know if anyone has big high res pics of the Rebel Flag Razorback??
    also did anyone get any pics of the back of it?

thanks!

Chris

Re: pics of the rebel flag Dean Razorback>?????

Here go to this link Click on the pic and it should appear in a larger window, click on it again and you will get the full resolution version. It was to large to upload directly, so I had to put it on my mac space. I just added the uncropped original phot also

Rebel Dean New
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It looks really cool. If the guy on EBaY is getting it next week, it's probably the NAMM piece since I don't think any more were produced yet. Good luck to ya dude. The list price was something to see though...$6667.99 or something like that. I know that's not what anyone is paying, just seeing a price tag like that is mind boggling [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks man! that's amazing!
        I wonder if anyone got a good shot of the front of the headstock too? This will look so great with my Washburn Rebel Flag!

Chris

Comment

bumperino!

Comment

Now I am curious, there are 2 of these on Ebay. 1 claims its in hand and you said the other was going to be in next week. Are these already in full production? It seems odd since those Rust Deans still haven'y come out have they?
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

The rust's have come out and are slowly getting to the customers, the Music Farm guy said he is getting his this week and so did the funky munky guy, so hopefully they are actually getting different guitars! hahah Both have it listed at an insane price and thankfully the rest of them will be coming out by april, I just hope they look this good, I'd hate there to be variations and then I kick myself for not jumping when I had the chance, the pics they are using are of both the same guitar though.

I just can't wait to get mine! changing to a red and black dimarzio in the neck though! and probably a matching trussrod cover!

Cheers!

Chris

Comment

Working...
              X