New Saturday NAMM Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Saturday NAMM Pics.

Went with the wife today. Place was packed. I actually preferred the 1st day as you could actually check things out, without feeling rushed. Tons of musicians, but it was odd in that I don't really listen to speed/death type music anymore. So if you werent famous by 92, I probably am not gonna have a clue as to who you are. So I would see poeple lined up to get sigs and I would have no clue who they were, until I read the Appearence Schedule. Also some of the guys who I thought I knew, I didn't even recognise. They were old dudes now, guess the 80's were a long time ago. To me they'll always be those guys on Headbangers Ball. Anyways Enjoy.
    NAMM 2
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: New Saturday NAMM Pics.

Thank you for sharing.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

very cool..thanks for taking the time to host the pics
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Great shots. Thanks!

Comment

Grat pics again. Thanks man.

Comment

Shit I love those Warrior guitars. That Spalt Maple Archangel with the Spalt Maple inlays is badass! And that single cut one with the crazy wood inlay is insane. Couple nice USA Rich's as well. The archtop Bich is cool as was the Flame Koa Bich with the active electronics. And the tribal flame KKV was very cool (looked almost like Learn painted that). That acoustic Warrior is very cool but I can't tell what wood that is. Looks like Zircote but it could be Brazilian Rosewood too. Crazy striping.

God those Moser guitars are hideous.

Comment

that pic of the dude in the Slipvayne mask cracks me up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Great pics...thanks!

Comment

So, who are the guys representing BC Rich there? I don't reconize anyof them either :/

Comment

They were guys from Canibal Corpse, Suffocated(I think that was the name), and Nevermore, and some Hate something Band, and 2 others I don't remember.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

what's the green thing in Nikki's mouth?
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Ah gum. I hope. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Great shots thanks man

Comment

Working...
                              X