• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Hot Wheels has arrived

Great guitar 1-3/4"nut [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    It now has a high E string [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ March 17, 2003, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Re: SD Hot Wheels has arrived

Very Nice!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] congrats!

what kind of bridge is that on there ?

Comment

Real cool Mike

You mean for that price the guy could not put a High e String on it for you
      man some people

Comment

I wondered if Mike Eldred contacted you about it? He sure seems to miss it.

Comment

Congrat's again Hoss, glad she got there in one piece... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Enjoy!
          Pat

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Smoking strathead, Hossman. Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yay Hossman, more pics would be appreciated!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

where do people get $6500 for a guitar? I just don't get it!

Comment

Sweet fiddle Hossman!!

I love those flame paint jobs.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Guys it is one great guitar. I wish I could have seen it on stage. When Mike Eldred was in "Metro Hotel" playing there cover "Burn" by Deep Purple.... I MISSED IT DOHHHH
                    Jim - No word yet from Mike Eldred [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I believe he has my email now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    This Maple body Rules - Wow. Love this guitar.

Now I need to make a Maple body guitar with a Brazilian Rosewood neck -- that would rule all others... DREAMING - SOMEDAY [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As far as where the dollar comes from.. Well lets see I have been on the same job for 22 years and have grossed somewhere in the Million plus range! of course most of that (all of it [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ) went to raising my two grown boys :-) and living well. Now its me and my wifes turn to spend a little on ourselfs for things we enjoy and guitars is my enjoyment.

[ March 17, 2003, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: Hossman ]

Comment

Right on Hoss! Life is about living, not about worrying that you paid too much for something you love. Eagerly awaiting those better pics.

Vic

Comment

Mike, cool rockin machine you got there. For those who question the purchase there is a nice little saying.
                        "Those who understand no explanation is needed, those who don't none is possible".

Comment

Mike You ROCK ON Bro

if you got the money to spend and it make you happy then go for it.

and heck this is the first time i have really seen you happy in the past year that i have known you.

You Play that Bad Girl you Play the Shiitz out of her.

I need to come over and check her out the next time i am in the Bay area visiting Family

again Rock on Mike
                          [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, Hoss!! Wanna adopt a 30-year-old? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrads

That is a fine guitar. I have stated in other threeds that I believe that to be the Charvel. Enjoy it. You deserve it.

Kevin
                              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Working...
                              X