Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm Day 3 pix

Namm Day 3 pictures

Follow links at the top of the page for additional pages.

enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Namm Day 3 pix

Over on the Pearl Drummers forum they have mass pictures of that DW color wall.

Moser guitars are too weird for me...

Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Thanks! Were there any "big announcements" by any of the manufacturers today? Just wondering, since some were expecting a Marty Friedman sig from Ibanez, an EVH amp from Fender, etc. Another web site has a pic of an ad for an MXR EVH series flanger, although we think it might be photo shopped.

Thanks again, hope you had a great time!

Comment

those stone tones were sick, were they a thin stone cap over mahogany? that firebird was off the motherfuckin hook!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          those stone tones were sick, were they a thin stone cap over mahogany? that firebird was off the motherfuckin hook!

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, looks like my counter top in my kitchen. These things are retro'd on factory guitars. Sounds like they produce good sustain.

Comment

Sweet Hamer Studio Customs and Standard. They didn`t have a very large USA showing this year Harrison? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Those stone tones look wicked. What kind of wood is that? spalted maple or burlwood.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Those stone tones look wicked. What kind of wood is that? spalted maple or burlwood.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a marble counter top material.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Thanks! Were there any "big announcements" by any of the manufacturers today? Just wondering, since some were expecting a Marty Friedman sig from Ibanez, an EVH amp from Fender, etc. Another web site has a pic of an ad for an MXR EVH series flanger, although we think it might be photo shopped.

Thanks again, hope you had a great time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, nothing big this year... not that I saw anyway.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                    X