did anyone get pix of the MG series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone get pix of the MG series?

i've gotta see the new MG series. just wondering - why is the DKMGFF (jt580 + flame inlay) not on the pdf?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: did anyone get pix of the MG series?

i read somewhere on the board that the flame inlay guitars were discontinued
    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

that's bad they've discontinued them. maybe i should buy that DK2FF i ordered late last year. it's still waiting for me at £345 including a hard case. having said that, i've always wanted a carved top body on a jackson. any pix yet? i'm curious as to whether they've omited the turbocharger.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I hope they ommtited it. Its serious crap. My Dkmg has EMG's and the turbocharger only gives mud to the sound. IT sounded a bit good with the HZ but with the 81-85 my guitar has, its only getting my tone bad.

Comment

hmm, i use it when needed, but not often. i think jackson would avoid a second battery cavity anyway.

did ANYBODY get get pix of the MG series? no, you were all looking at those tarts with pumped up tits weren't you! come on, i need to see the new DKMG and WRMG. please?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
          X