Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel EVH

Asking for a friend...

anyone know anything about Charvel (not a strat head but the newer strat-type headstock) EVH in black and yellow EVH stripes and a vintage trem?

What year offered?
    Custom shop or production?
    any links?

thanks alot

Re: Charvel EVH

From 1979 to 1990/91, all C/J USA models were built to order only. USA production models started in 1990/91. All USA Charvels, except the mid 90s reissues limited series, were built to order only. The USA Charvels - except mid 90s reissues limited series, have never been made as production models. This means, the USA Charvels, beside this one exception, are custom shop only.

Comment

g-rover, what about that RR / LTD? Did you get it or decide to pass? Let me know ASAP. Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

Be careful, there is a cheap ass version that was made in India with those specs. Rare but cheap.

Comment

Be careful Like Yoga said - there were some overseas models - A picture would help ID it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm...right headstock, same trem, the archive picture is more orange than yellow and the volumne knob is different style. Guess best to grab the serial number and call C/J.

thanks guys.

Brett - about the RR LTD....you have to pry it from my cold dead fingers! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Besides I think it's probably too used to be a good collector piece but it's very cool. People are [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] when they see it. I'll put up pics if I can ever afford a camera...

Comment

The pic of a custom shop EVHII w/ newer headstock shape is on bottom right corner of this page:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...dex.php?page=3

[ March 05, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: L ]

Comment

Working...
              X