Tell me someone took....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me someone took....

more than 3 pictures of the DEAN Guitar girls! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Re: Tell me someone took....

edit: d'oh.. these are schectergirls [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

any jackson girlies then?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Dean, Shecter, Hondo...who gives a shit. Look at em. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I just don't want to see any pictures of the Daisy Rock boys.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I'll take the one in the middle.

Comment

IMHO, those chicks are kinda haggish. I'd do 'em anyway, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Tatas. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I take the blone on the right.All hell give anyone of them I am not picky [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

i've seen better (and had better). i'm just too picky.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Don't mind me. I went to a club last night to see a band and there were girls everywhere. I need to get back in a band again!!!!!
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Wow, those are some bad implants. Too bad. She's very attractive.

Comment

when you see six of those in a row it gives "bar chord" a whole new meaning [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

(looks around for wife...)

In reality I would bang any of them, but since I'm sitting behind a PC I can pretend to be picky (and single, ha ha). I'll take the one on the right b/c she looks like she might have real... um, eyes... uh lashes, eyelashes.

Comment

Strathead Charvels and blondes with big tits. Just doesn't get any better than that!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Strathead Charvels and blondes with big tits. Just doesn't get any better than that!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

except maybe a nipple slip! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                              $300 extra and $30000 extra, respectively [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X