2006 Jackson catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Jackson catalog

....not available until late March [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Charvel: unknown
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: 2006 Jackson catalog

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] They are undecided on what the upcharge on the catalog should be? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] j/k I couldn't resist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

They're probably undecided as to whether they can sell enough Charvels in '06 to cover the costs of putting a catalog together. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] They are undecided on what the upcharge on the catalog should be? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] j/k I couldn't resist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. fucking priceless

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. fucking priceless

[/ QUOTE ]
          that was some funny shit man!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

which probably means june/july when they start shipping to the uk. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              which probably means june/july when they start shipping to the uk. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realised that Kevin Bond Rhoads became available in Norway yesterday.
              They haven´t decieded a price yet though.
              Well, about time, but it´s sure gonna be expensive.

Like I care..., I´ve got one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realised that Kevin Bond Rhoads became available in Norway yesterday.
                They haven´t decieded a price yet though.
                Well, about time, but it´s sure gonna be expensive.

Like I care..., I´ve got one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                its gonna be the MSRP like it's listed in the jackson price list.
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

OK the Charvel cat will be 1 month after the Jackson cat.

Comment

How exactly do you go about getting them, from the Jackson site?
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Bleeding from black holes
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

Music stores

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

never seen em' in any music stores around here... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Bleeding from black holes
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

i will ask my local retailer if they have any.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Music stores

[/ QUOTE ]

These are the places of legend. Someone please tell us mere mortals where these mythical places are that carry Jackson/Charvel guitars? I have heard many tales of such places in recent times but it has been four score and twenty years since I have seen such a place with mine own eyes.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X