• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pricelists are Out

http://www.charvelguitars.com/pricelist.pdf

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/resour...Winter2006.pdf

Re: New Pricelists are Out

+$300 for a strathead on Charvels. Interesting.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Thanks Man.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Glad I like the pointy headstock better. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But seriously, it's great that they are offering them for the guys that have been dying for them. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

those prices are MSRP and not actual selling prices right?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            those prices are MSRP and not actual selling prices right?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

Comment

is it true you get street price with 35% off?
              at least from cool guys like matt and onlinestagegear,
              if so, I have to say USA jacksons are getting more and more competitive price-wise, thans to fender?, I don't know. but somebody in another thread mentioned iby just cut RG3120 in '06. I bought my RG3120 in 2000 for 780 from matt and that was a great deal. in 2005 the street price was about 1400 w/case. that's about the price of a DK2 w/case and EMG's. I don't know how many people will get the 3120 over thd DK2. I won't! Now I want to know if and how fender improved the operation of the J/C shop [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              and the MIJ pro's with real duncans and improved trem around 600 is pretty good, too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                you can get a mexican strat with the strat headstock for that amount, and that shows that this is just price gouging by FMIC/JCMI. Licensing my ass, they bought the company, and this is just the latest stick it to the customer move, that need not happen.

I'm sorry, I love Charvel guitars, and these new ones look fantasic, but this kind of greedy pricing behavior turns me off. this strathead should be a $60 charge like the reverse head. there is no reason for any higher upcharge than that. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Licensing my ass, they bought the company, and this is just the latest stick it to the customer move, that need not happen. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and this is the reason that I refuse to purchase anything other than preowned guitars these days.
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Hmm... I would pay +300 for a strathead on a Jackson... Interesting.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

$300 bucks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .. add a little more sense then that [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree Xeno , but looks like there will be no Stratheads on Jacksons . Oh well , I can't be too selfish as they are being allowed on Charvels which is a good thing .

Mark
                        Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          you can get a mexican strat with the strat headstock for that amount, and that shows that this is just price gouging by FMIC/JCMI. Licensing my ass, they bought the company, and this is just the latest stick it to the customer move, that need not happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your comparing a mexican built guitar to an american built guitar and you think they will be the same?

we have also discussed this before.. just because fmic is the parent co doesn't mean jcmi gets their stuff for free they have to pay the other division for it.. Same rings true where I work ,..we have several different divisions and even tho we all contribute to the bottom line we still have to purchase the products and such from them for use. We are all treated as seperate businesses even within the same building
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Looks like the DiMartini models will be Custom Shop?
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Nah. They already announcd the list prices for them. $3,200, IIRC. Kind of like they did with the Bullseye and Lightning Star before - they had separate dealer flyers with prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X