2006 NAMM Pics/Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 NAMM Pics/Info

As promised! Click here for this morning's NAMM pics, there will be more posted as the show goes on. This site will only be live for about 10 days, so check it out while you can!

BTW - Strat headstocks are now allowed on Charvel custom shop and Charvel San Dimas Standard guitars! The upcharge for custom shop is $300.00 list price, the upcharge for a San Dimas Standard with a strat headstock is $600.00. Jackson's are not allowed to be ordered with a strat headstock.

Get in touch with me for more info!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    [email protected]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Re: 2006 NAMM Pics/Info

Awesome!!!!!

Matt, thanks for the great pics and the incredible news! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Wow, a lot of great pieces there!! Can't wait to see more. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sweet!!! Thx for the pics.
        -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          BTW - Strat headstocks are now allowed on Charvel custom shop and Charvel San Dimas Standard guitars!

[/ QUOTE ]

KICK ASS!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That's directed to both Matt AND J/C for delivering on this! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Also - All the custom shop guitars are being sold to dealers using a lottery system. I've put my name on about 10 guitars and will know which ones we're getting tomorrow morning.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

So no RR24?

Comment

awesome news and info Matt, thanks!
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thanks for the update and pics. What is up on the Jackson front, which trem is being used on the dk2m?

Comment

I started putting up short descriptions but I'll have to finish them later. Gotta get back to the show for an appointment at St Louis Music.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to do this! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

thanks Matt...
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

This Custom Shop Charvel, I just don't know what to say except... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          http://users.bandzoogle.com/mattsmus...ile=299157.jpg
                          [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So will there be RR24 in sreial production this year or not?

Comment

Thanks for sharing Matt! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X