I bought Charvel Pointy #5074 (lefty)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought Charvel Pointy #5074 (lefty)

Well well well, it seems I've got a sweety on my hands. I'll need some of you guy's help to figure out for sure if this is all original, but this axe looks to be all original, and in great condition.
    It's a lefty, it's red, with one black knob and one switch, 3 on a side gold logo, black Kahler trem, 2 hums, football shaped jack, neck seems to be some kind of orangey maple?, black Grover tuners, "crosseyed" 12th fret marker inlays, no side markers, San Dimas neckplate, # 5074.
    It has very little wear, and only one very small chip in the back by the access plate. The color is kinda red/maroon.
    Pictures coming in a day or two. Let me know what you all think so far. I'm a bit more studied on the stratheads, especially pre pro, so I'm not quite as up on my study of pointys. Thanks all.
    [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Re: I bought Charvel Pointy #5074 (lefty)

Just polished it and restrung it today. This baby screams! What a sound.
    If only I were left handed! Anyone out there wanting to buy this guitar, let me know. I'll be getting some pics online soon.
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

So you buy a left-handed guitar and you're right-handed and now you want to pawn it off on somebody else here to make a profit? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now I see you are making an uninformed attempt to degrade me again. Please read my reply to you on the other post. It kinda says it all, as well as shows your irrational thinking. Would you rather I left it at the pawnshow for just anyone to buy it, or would you rather it gets ultimately in the hands of a collector, or someone who just loves Charvels? Think about it. You have a poisoned mind and are clearly an angry person. You have no reason to just jump all over me by reading a few posts and not understanding the facts.
        [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is too funny. You give precise specifiations and then apparently fail to notice that it's a lefty!

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Try the classifieds and skip the BS

Comment

Dear morons,
            As you know, I did give some specs on the guitar after my first 1 minute visit with it in the pawn shop. Now think about it, if I knew it was a lefty, don't you think I woulda SAID SO, being as that is only like a HUGE spec???
            I'm sure it seems silly that I didn't notice at first, but just maybe I wasn't focused on the whole thing at the time. I'm a very busy man.
            You guys really should grow up. You might like it.
            IF one of you could buy a classic '57 Chevy for like $500, but you didn't need it really, would you not buy it anyway, clean it up, then sell it for proffit???? (lotsa proffit) Duh. IF you wouldn't, then you would be insane.
            I'm done with this silliness now. You all can have your little hate gang, and you can all just have a blast trying to tear me down, so as to build up yourselves(in your mind). You guys are on a feeding frenzy and no amount of logic will help your sick little minds.
            Sincerely,
            Guitar Pimp

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

for god's sake drop the holier-than-thou crap of "i wanna see it in the hands of a collector or someone who loves charvels"...your original intent of picking up the guitar was to make money...correct?...so be it, but to come into this forum, ask for advice, and then call others morons is just plain rude...you can expect to pick up some backlash with that kind of attitude...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I only called people morons who jumped my case, and they deserve it. I didn't just "come to this forum and call people morons" I've been very kind and polite, until the heathen members decided to go postal on me. Can we say "unprovoked?"
                Please people, be nice.

Comment

well, then put her on the bay or in the classifieds and let this thread die...btw you might have more luck with it over at charvel central...d.m.
                  p.s. i'm a righty and have tried to play one of my friends lefty custom jackson and ugghhh....didn't know i could make sounds that horrible on a guitar... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ January 20, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
                  http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

One thing that playing this lefty does, is make me play some lead lines I would NEVER have thought of or tried otherwise! Maybe I should keep it for the sake of the musical creativity it brings me. Probably not.
                    I took some good pics of the guitar today, and will scan them in soon. (my scanner is dead, so I must go to a friend's house)
                    I'll be puttin it on ebay ASAP. When I do, I'll throw a thread out on the classified section here, or whatever it's called.
                    I agree, can we all put an end to this thread? OR if some of you feel I deserve even further scorning, post on the other larger post I did. The one with all the hatred directed at me.
                    Hasta la vista

Comment

I'm ready to put an end to it.

Comment

..and put things behind me.

Comment

Working...
                        X