New old stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New old stock

I found this today while looking for some used lefties. I didn't call on these but it seems too good to be true (for your righties) New Old Stock

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Re: New old stock

In the late 80's I actually found an untouched prepro burl top body in an obscure music shop in Podunk that was going out of buisiness. Since I was still touring and drinking I stashed it at my folks house and actually forgot I had it for many years.Since then I had Mike Shannon build me a neck and had GMW put it together for me (pic in the gallery). I still get a kick out of some folk telling me its not a real Charvel because it doesn't have a plate. I bet few people on this board are the original owners of any Charvel product [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, nice guitars, but not San Dimas... Sweet at half the price listed...
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Those guitars are mid-90s San Dimas Reissues. That's the "Traditional" model. Real nice, but not actual 80s San Dimas guitars. Wayyyy overpriced IMHO, too. You see them go for $300-$500 or so on Ebay.

Comment

Working...
        X